Ships in 2-3 business days | Based in Beaverton, OR | Est. 2002
We are currently unable to ship Six Moon Designs products to Japan. All Japanese orders will be canceled and refunded if placed. This also applies to freight forwarders who ship to Japan.
The Deschutes Zero-G is a no-frills tarp shelter that is so light you might forget you brought it.
The Deschutes Zero-G is part of the Zero-Gravity Family – Six Moon Designs' premium line of ultralight products. You thought the Deschutes was light? The Deschutes Zero-G is 40% lighter. Pair it with the Serenity NetTent and enjoy a double-walled tent that only weighs an amazing 19 ounces. Go farther faster.
The Deschutes Zero-G shelter is perfect for those looking to enter the super-ultralight realm of backpacking. This shelter provides 39 sq. ft. of protection and is easily set up with one trekking pole to a maximum height of 49 inches. This allows plenty of room to sit up without feeling tight, while the footprint is so tiny you can pitch it just about anywhere. Pair it with the Serenity NetTent to keep annoying insects at bay.
Six Moon Designs has been working with Dyneema® for over a decade. Through the process, they have developed our own proprietary tape that creates a stronger bond than conventional methods.
- Zippered side entry for convenience
- Top vent to reduce condensation
- Pyramid design is extremely effective at shedding wind from all directions
- One trekking pole setup allows you to vary the height depending on weather conditions
- Easy to pitch with just one adjustable trekking pole and six stakes
- When paired with the Serenity NetTent, it creates a double-walled, ultralight, solo tent that weighs a mere 19 ounces
If you're a cyclist, paddler or don't carry trekking poles, you may wish to consider using aluminum/carbon fiber poles to support your shelter. This lightweight aluminum pole is custom made and designed to be used as your primary tent pole.
- Capacity: 1
- Floor Dimensions: 39 ft2
- Interior Height: 49"
- 0.74oz Dyneema
- #3 YKK zipper