Ships in 1-2 business days | Based in Biddeford, Maine | Est. 2010
We set out to make the ultimate, zero-compromise ultralight daypack, and the Daybreak is the result. If you can't always be logging long miles, you also need a pack for quick strikes and day hikes that performs every bit as well as its bigger siblings. If you're moving fast from dawn to dusk, the Daybreak offers the precise balance of a manageable volume with stripped down features to get you where you're going, and back again.
Constructed with Dyneema® Composite Fabrics (formerly Cuben Fiber), the Daybreak ultralight backpack comes in torso-specific sizes small, medium and large, for a precision fit that's comfortable on mile-after-mile of technical terrain.
- Large external front pocket, great for hydration/snacks/rain jacket
- Removable ice axe attachments
- Front shock cord system allows you to lash gear or compress the pack
- Two angled side water bottle pockets that are easy to reach while wearing the pack
- Clamshell design and long water-resistant YKK zipper allows for wide pack access
- Lightly padded 1.5” hip belt with peekaboo pocket to store hip belt when it’s not in use
- Internal zippered pocket designed to hold phones/keys/money/etc
- Internal sleeve pocket helps to compartmentalize your gear (also fits a 13” laptop)
- Bright orange liner makes it easy to see what’s in your pack
- Comfortable ¼” padded back panel with chevron-stitched design
- Dyneema® Hardline shoulder straps with ¼” foam, spacer mesh and elastic hose keepers
- Adjustable sternum strap with whistle
See specs tab for details!