Ships in 1-2 business days | Based in West Valley City, UT | Est. 2017
The Dark Sky 18L Daypack was designed with adventure in mind! Whether exploring the National Parks, traveling, bagging peaks, or going for a quick day hike, the Dark Sky 18L Daypack is the pack for the job.
Built from recycled fabrics, the Dark Sky 18L features easy zippered access to the main body of the pack, and includes an internal storage pocket for small gear items like keys, wallet, sunscreen, etc. The Dark Sky 18L also includes three external stretch pockets to carry a light jacket and small water bottles.
As a company based in Utah - home of the “Mighty Five” National Parks - Waymark Gear Co. loves our public lands. Utah is also home to more Certified Dark Sky areas than anywhere else in the world. These areas play an important role in protection of public lands by reducing the effects of light pollution on animals that live in these areas, and our ability to observe the night sky. Part of spending time in the backcountry is getting out of the city and enjoying the stars in the night sky. Waymark Gear Co. supports and donates to the International Dark Sky Association who works to protect lands as certified dark sky areas.
- Premium Ultra Stretch Mesh Front Pocket for storing small gear items.
- Water Resistant Zippered Access to main pack body.
- Zippered Small Items Pocket with key clip for small items storage.
- Foam Core Back Panel for structure and comfort. (sewn inside the pack)
- Inside Webbing Loop for hanging a small hydration bladder (2L Maximum)
- Comfortable Shoulder Straps with loops to attach Waymark accessories.
- Adjustable Sternum Strap with expandable breathe-easy elastic for added comfort.
- Low Profile Premium Ultra Stretch Side Pockets are expandable, great for storing water bottles.
- 1” Webbing Hip Belt Compatible, a great add-on accessory for added stability.
***Discounts are not available on Waymark Packs.
- Volume: 18L (total capacity)
- Main body: 16L
- Exterior pockets: 2L
- Dimensions: 10.5”W x 5.5”D x 16”T
- Recommended maximum load capacity: 10-12lbs
Sizing: One size fits most, technical torso measurement is 12-14.” This pack is also a great choice for smaller hikers and kids.
- RBC350: 12.35oz | 350g
- UltraGrid: 11.65oz | 330g
- Body (Dark Chili, Avocado, BlackOut): UltraGrid™ Recycled Nylon, Recycled RBC450 Ripstop Polyester, RBC600, RBC200 fabrics or
- Body (Black/Ranger Green, Black/Redrock) Recycled RBC350 Ripstop Polyester, RBC600, RBC200 fabrics
- Front & Side Pockets: Ultra Stretch
Made in the USA