Everett Carson just wasn’t happy with the choices for minimalist running shoes, so he invested half a million dollars to start manufacturing his own right here in the United States. Carson Footwear now makes zero drop running shoes out of an Oregon facility.
Made with a 10/10 polyurethane sole that displaces shock in all directions offering more absorption
- Because both the midsole and outsole are made out of polyurethane, you don’t have to worry about delamination
- Mesh upper and neoprene tongue create an extremely breathable shoe
- USA Made! And all materials except some TPU used on the heel cap, toecap and logo base are sourced domestically
- Zero drop minimalist design
- Trail eating machine with a tread that can handle rocks, roots and mud
Carson Footwear's Crazy Daisy's are proof you can have fun running. Don't be surprised if you find you have an extra spring in your step.
Sizing: grab a tape measure and use the print out included with the photos to determine your size
Designed in: Milwaukie, OR USA
Made in: Milwaukie, OR USA
Care Instructions: Spot clean with mild detergent. Air dry.
Shipping and Returns: Made to order. Ships in 1-2 weeks. Return new, unused product within 30 days.