Ships in 1-2 Business Days | Based in Portland, OR | Est. 2017
Optimize lightweight cooking with a sustainable solution: the Buc is a food bag for cooking hot meals or cold soaking ingredients.
The Buc offers a wide opening with a sturdy slider taken from our true and tested Vecto for pouring, mixing, eating and cleaning. Once empty, the Buc rolls into a 7" long snack bar and put away.
Keeping yourself with a BPA, BPF, BPS and PVC free container that will not break like PET or nylon bags.
Light yet sturdy, simply pack your meals in advance (up to 3 servings!), add hot water and let soak as your food dictates. Bonus tip: keep it in your jacket when soaking to warm you up on a cold evening.
- Tethered slider
- Durable- despite the soft material, the bag has a breaking point of 220 lbs
- FDA approved and BPA, BPS, and BPF free
Please note: TPU is a porous material and so is not completely smell free after production, please clean and air prior to use. Hand wash recommended.
- Capacity: 1 liters / 34 oz
- Packed size: 7x1.5x1.5 in / 17.5x3.75x3.75 cm
- Trail size: 8x7 in / 20.5x17.5 cm
Weight: 1.9 oz
- Made from FDA approved TPU
- BPA free
- Operational temperatures: 20°F (-6°C) to 176°F (80°C)