Ships in 1-2 business days | Based in Henderson, CO | Est. 1992
Well under 2.75 lbs. per PAIR, the 30" long Backcountry weighs less than the 22" models of other snowshoes!
Designed for men and women up to 225lbs looking for a backcountry workhorse that won't leave you with sore legs, the Backcountry provides the floatation you'll need but with huge weight savings. Longer and slightly wider than the 25" Elite, the Backcountry gets the job done for heavier users or deeper snow conditions when you need to stay on top.
- Made of aircraft grade 7075-T6 aluminum
- Ultralight and rip-proof COOLTHANE® decking
- 19-point Duraluminum cleats with ice guards
- Heat-treated nylon ridged deck clips add additional 42-point traction system around perimeter of snowshoe
- Made in the USA since 1992
- Spin and Tru Trak bindings fit W5.5 - M13.5 shoe sizes
***All sales final. No returns or discounts are eligible on this product.
- Dimensions: 30"L x 9"W
- Recommended user load: up to 225lbs
- Uses: On & off-trail hiking and camping, backpacking, Heavy loads, Search and Rescue
Weight: 2lbs 14oz