Keep weather out and control your personal climate with the Antero 2. Smart features built into this high-quality USA-made jacket let you focus on your next powder turn, not snowflakes melting down your neck.
- 3 Layer Polartec made in Massachusetts, USA at Malden Mills
- Soft Shell with Micro-grid Fleece lining
- Helmet-compatible hood, so you can batten down the hatches on rough weather days
- Temp range from -7 deg. F with adequate layering to 50 deg. F with no layering
- "Solo hand" zippers for true one-handed, gloved operation in the field
- “3-way Thru” Powervent System means max air flow with pit zips, Velcro cuffs and a 2-way front zipper
- Fully seam taped so you stay dry and draft-free
- Front chest pocket for quick grab items likes tissues, lip balm or your season pass
- Stand-up collar with cinch cord.
The Antero 2 behaves the best while resort skiing, backcountry skiing, telemark skiing, snowboarding (so basically any kind of riding), and even works in chilly rainstorms. Get ready for high mountain adventures with the Freeride Antero 2.
Designed in: Colorado, USA
Made in: Colorado, USA
Care Instructions: To re-treat the DWR, wash with a product such as Nik-Wax. Follow product instructions.
Shipping and Returns: Ships within 1-2 days. Return new, unused product within 30 days.