Ships in 1-2 business days | Based in Japan | Est. 2010
Low cost stove with high-end performance.
SOTO launched their first entry-level stove in 2015. The Amicus is a reliable, high performance/low-cost stove. Highly recommended for first time stove users. Light-weight and compact. Comes with 4-prong pot supports for stability.
Rated at 10210 BTU, the Amicus is compatible with standard isobutane canisters such as Primus, Snow Peak, MSR and Jetboil. This canister stove has many of the capabilities of the more expensive stoves making it an ideal choice for camping and backpacking. A quality stove at a minimal cost that will simmer and mix and match with a variety of different cook pots available today.
- Hidden electric line for igniter
- Light weight, compact and shock resistant with improved ignition
- Unique raised ledge at the crown of the burner head combined with a concave burner surface for increased performance under windy conditions
- Spring-loaded pot supports are engineered for easy set up and pot stability
*The Amicus with Igniter uses the Triple O-ring valve system (see photo).
*Note: Fuel Canister Not Included
**This item cannot be shipped outside of the USA
- Output: 2800 kcal/h 3260w 10210 BTU
- Duration: Burns approx.1.5 hours with 8oz (250g) canister
- Dimensions (in use/unfolded): 3" x 4" x 3.4"
- Dimensions (when stowed/folded): 1.7" x 1.6" x 3"
- Amicus w/igniter: 2.7oz
- Amicus (no igniter): 2.5oz
- Storage pouch: 0.4oz
Made in Japan