Ships in 1-2 business days | Based in Salida, CO | Est. 2009
Updated for Summer '22!
By popular demand, updates include a slightly roomier fit, and an internal pocket to keep your phone, water filter etc. warm overnight.
Lightweight, warm and compact, the Alsek is a versatile quilt that ensures comfort in the warmer months, as well as the assurance of a good night's sleep well into the shoulder seasons.
- Patented pad attachment system - unmatched versatility, comfort and efficiency in a quilt style sleeping bag
- Elastic binding around the bottom opening prevents gaps and drafts at the sleeping pad
- Differential cut allows for maximum loft from premium down
- Continuous baffles - down can be manually moved as temperatures dictate for maximum versatility
- Overstuffed collar fits comfortably against your neck to seal this critical area from drafts
- Shaped foot box for the greatest comfort, warmth and efficiency
- Overstuffed baffles over the foot section
- Silnylon Stuff Sack
- Storage Bag - 100% recycled, breathable fabric
- 2mm Cords for attaching to your pad
- Webbing straps
***Discounts are not available on Katabatic Gear products.
- Temperature rating: 22°F
- Loft single side: 2.75"
|Packed size||6.5" x 11.5"||7" x 12"||6.5" x 11.5"|
- Outer fabric: Pertex Quantum Y Fuse Eco Ripstop (0.85oz/yd)
- Inner fabric: Pertex Quantum Taffeta (1.0oz/yd)
- Insulation: 900 Fill Power HyperDRY ™ Water-resistant Goose Down