Ships in 1-2 business days | Based in Medford, OR | Est. 2014
Why not hike in a skirt? When you have something that’s stretchy and durable, like the Purple Rain Adventure Skirt, it’s an easy choice. From waterfall hikes to the office and back, this skirt has you covered. Practical enough for work meetings and functional enough to keep up with your adventurous spirit. Hand sewn with love in Oregon, these adventure skirts feature side pockets with a Velcro closure to fit your smart phone, keys and an energy bar.
Grab a skirt for your next adventure!
Note: Spruce skirts are slightly darker than photo indicates! Also note that the spruce green is a tad thicker of a fabric than the black.
- Dark brown, Olive, and Black skirts have black waistbands
- Spruce skirts have grey waistbands
- Lightweight, durable and dries in a flash
- Waistbands are woven with moisture wicking yarn to keep you dry and cool
- Secure and streamlined pocket design with a hidden second pocket - two pockets on each side for a total of 4 pockets
- DWR finish resists raindrops and other moisture
- Comfy and cute
- Airy and easy when nature calls
Care Instructions: Machine wash cool. Hang dry.
- Dark Brown & Olive: 74% polyester, 22% nylon and 4% spandex. 160 gsm
- Black: 91% Recycled Polyester/ 9% Spandex blend and DWR finish. 160 gsm
- Waistband: 90% Poly 10% Spandex