Ships in 1-2 business days | Based in Medford, OR | Est. 2014
Why not hike in a skirt? When you have something that’s stretchy and durable, like the Purple Rain Adventure Skirt, it’s an easy choice. From waterfall hikes to the office and back, this skirt has you covered. Practical enough for work meetings and functional enough to keep up with your adventurous spirit. Hand sewn with love in Oregon, these adventure skirts feature side pockets with a Velcro closure to fit your smart phone, keys and an energy bar.
Grab a skirt for your next adventure!
Note: Spruce skirts are slightly darker than photo indicates! Also note that the spruce green is a tad thicker of a fabric than the black.
- Spruce skirts have grey waistbands
- Olive skirts have black waistbands
- Black skirts have grey waistbands in size X-Small & Small and black for all other sizes
- Constructed with durable materials to keep up with all your outdoor adventures
- Lightweight materials let you focus on nature, not your load
- Moisture wicking knit waistband keeps you dry and cool with anti-microbial finish spandex
- Dual access pockets fit most standard size smart phones, maps and snacks
- DWR finish resists raindrops and other moisture
- Comfy and cute
- Airy and easy when nature calls
- Pockets for your essentials
Care Instructions: Machine wash cool. Hang dry.