All orders on hold until August 20th due to Southern Oregon wildfires | Based in Medford, OR | Est. 2014
Girls don't get to have all the fun! The unisex open wrap design allows for a longer stride and maximum coverage. When the freedom gets to be too much, the kilt transforms to shorts.
- Made of durable, uber lightweight performance fabric. Great stretch for ease of movement. 86% polyester / 14% spandex with DWR finish. 120 gsm
- Moisture wicking waistbands help keep you dry and cool. 90% Poly 10% Spandex
- Secure and streamlined pocket design with no velcro on second pocket. Two pockets on each side for a total of 4 pockets.
- Average weight 4 oz.
- Waistband is 2.5" wide, kilt length varies by size.
- Shorts conversion with snap provides extra coverage around camp and modesty when hitchin' to town.
To convert kilt to shorts snap front flap to back only. Second snap on inside flap is to secure wrap in place during windy conditions.
*Shorts conversion option is not designed to be used for hiking.