Ships in 1-2 business days | Based in Biddeford, Maine | Est. 2010
Yup - with the big pockets!
We designed the 4400 Southwest for remote, multi-sport trips to inhospitable regions, where resupplies are infrequent. Made from 100% waterproof Dyneema® Composite Fabrics (formerly Cuben Fiber) and with additional elastic frame sheet support for extra load carrying capacity, this ultralight pack is highly durable. Fortify your pack with our Stuff Sacks for a waterproof finish.
- Three external, solid Dyneema® Hardline pockets
- Removable, contoured aluminum stays
- Dyneema® Hardline shoulder straps with 3/8” closed cell foam and spacer mesh
- Internal plastic frame sheet for added back panel support
- 1/4” foam back panel pad
- Compression System
- Roll-Top closure system with side compression straps for vertical compression
- Side compression straps for horizontal compression
- Top Y-strap compression -- Designed to secure gear
- Dyneema® Hardline dual-density hip belt with 1/8” closed cell rigid foam, 1/4” closed cell foam and spacer mesh
- Dyneema® Hardline zippered pockets on hip belt with #5 YKK zipper
- Adjustable sternum strap with self-tensioning elastic
- Ice Axe loop
- Hydro port and internal mesh hydro sleeve
- Four exterior triglide buckles for optional pack accessory straps
- Proprietary seam sealing on all side seams and behind all sewn-on pack features
See specs tab for details!