Ships in 1-2 business days | Based in Biddeford, Maine | Est. 2010
Yup - with the big pockets!
When we designed our 4400 Ice Pack, we thought K2, the Latoks, and Alaska’s Hayes Range: places where weight can make or break an expedition. This pack is perfect for the rugged alpine climber or ski touring maniac. It's streamlined to carry exactly what you need and nothing more for multiple days in the most extreme or high altitude environments. Like all of our 70-liter packs, this ultralight pack has an additional plastic frame sheet for added load carrying capacity. Made from 100% waterproof Dyneema® Composite Fabrics (formerly Cuben Fiber), the 4400 Ice Pack is highly durable and weatherproof. Fortify your pack with our Stuff Sacks for a waterproof finish.
We can custom fit this pack for skiers by adding reinforced fully-woven Dyneema® side panels, bottom and ski holsters. Add $100 and allow three weeks for delivery.
- External crampon and ice axe attachment system
- Four external daisy chains
- Removable, contoured aluminum stays
- Dyneema® Hardline shoulder straps with 3/8” closed cell foam and spacer mesh
- Internal plastic frame sheet for added back panel support
- 1/4” foam back panel pad
- Compression System
- Roll-Top closure system with side compression straps for vertical compression
- Four side compression straps for horizontal compression
- Top Y-strap compression -- Designed to secure gear
- Internal zippered pocket
- Dyneema® Hardline dual-density hip belt with 1/8” closed cell rigid foam, 1/4” closed cell foam and spacer mesh
- Hip belt optional with gear loops or zippered pockets with #5 YKK zipper
- Adjustable sternum strap with self-tensioning elastic
- Proprietary seam sealing on all side seams and behind all sewn-on pack features
See specs for details!