Ships in 1-2 business days | Based in New Zealand | Est. 2015
Our yak-merino neck gaiter is the ultimate combination of technical performance and warmth, as well as style and comfort. We have sourced the highest quality 17.5 micron yak fiber from the Tibetan Plateau, and combined it with 17.5 micron New Zealand merino to produce an unmatched level of softness, warmth and durability. The classic rib knit style offers plenty of stretch, incredible insulation and looks great in the mountains, coffee shop or anywhere in between.
- Yak fiber from the Tibetan Plateau; warmer, softer and more breathable than standard merino
- Classic midweight rib knit construction offers good stretch, comfort and style
- Stays warm when wet, naturally odor resistant, dries quickly, breathable
- Details: One Size Fits Most, Hand or wool machine wash, Dimensions: 11.8 x 18.1 inch (30 x 46 cm), 1.9 ounce (55 grams)
- 50% Yak Wool, 50% Merino Wool
- Highest quality 17.5 micron Tibetan Yak and New Zealand Merino