Ships in 1-2 business days | Based in Jackson, WY | Est. 2010
The world’s most comfortable, versatile, and durable pair of waterproof, all-leather, insulated gloves. Made for the Give'r in us all.
The 4-Season Gloves, brought to life through crowdfunding on Kickstarter and Indiegogo, are designed and tested in Jackson Hole, Wyoming in the most severe mountain tests we could think of, enabling you to Give’r however you choose with confidence! Grab a pair for skiing in the winter, use them for changing your tire in the spring, tend your campfire in the summer, and wrap it all together with some wood-choppin' in the fall. Versatility is the name of the game for the 4-Season Gloves!
- Wrist cuff to keep warmth in and snow out
- Keystone thumb design
- Steel D-Ring for leash attachment and storage
- All-natural wax coating
The gloves start out with a snug fit, as the design accounts for the break-in process. With use the gloves will become form fitting. That said, if you are between sizes, we recommend you select the larger size option.
Sizing (Length = wrist to middle fingertip x Palm circumference):
- XS: <5.5"-5.5" (L) x <5"-6" (Cir)
- S: 6"-6.5" (L) x 6.5"-7" (Cir)
- M: 7" (L) x 7.5"-8" (Cir)
- L: 7.5"-8" (L) x 8.5"-9" (Cir)
- XL: 8.5" (L) x 9.5"-10" (Cir)
- XXL: 9" (L) x 10.5"-11" (Cir)
- Reinforced, all-leather cowhide exterior
- 100% waterproof membrane
- Reflective heat shield on front of hand for warmth retention
- Soft thinsulate insulation system