Ships in 1-2 business days | Based in Biddeford, Maine | Est. 2010
Yup - with the big pockets!
We designed the 3400 Ice Pack for passionate adventurers trudging through snow, climbing big alpine lines or spending multiple days in wintry landscapes. Streamlined and minimalist, this ultralight pack supports light and fast alpine ascents. Made from 100% waterproof Dyneema® Composite Fabrics (formerly Cuben Fiber), this pack is highly durable and weatherproof. Use it with our Stuff Sacks for extra H20 protection.
We can custom fit this pack for skiers by adding reinforced Dyneema® side panels, bottom and ski holsters. Add $100 and allow three weeks for delivery.
- External crampon and ice axe attachment system
- Four external daisy chains
- Removable, contoured aluminum stays
- Dyneema® Hardline shoulder straps with 3/8” closed cell foam and spacer mesh
- 1/4” foam back panel pad
- Compression System
- Roll-Top closure system with side compression straps for vertcial compression
- Four side compression straps for horizontal compression
- Top Y-strap compression -- Designed to secure gear
- Internal zippered pocket
- Dyneema® Hardline hip belt with 1/8” closed cell rigid foam, 3/8” closed cell foam and spacer mesh
- Hip belt option with gear loops or zippered pockets with #5 YKK zipper
- Adjustable sternum strap with self-tensioning elastic
- Proprietary seam sealing on all side seams and behind all sewn-on pack features
See specs tab for details!