Ships in 1-2 business days | Based in Berkeley, CA | Est. 2010
The 2Lite is Slingfin's lightest pole-supported tent. Its stable, non-freestanding design means the weight stays low while remaining shockingly livable, with two doors, two generous vestibules, and plenty of room for two people to sit up.
The 2Lite is built to hold up against harsh backpacking conditions without sacrificing the weight and comfort of a standard backpacking tent. The ergonomic footprint shape increases space at the torso and elbows, making the tent feel much roomier than its 28 square feet.
Short 12" pole segments come standard and allow the 2Lite to fit almost anywhere, making it ideal for bikepacking or any discipline in which packed size is an important consideration.
*Note: The seams on the 2Lite's flysheet are highly water-resistant and will handle light rain just fine without being seam sealed. However, the two seams directly beneath the tent poles and the long seam down the center of the flysheet should be seam sealed for maximum waterproofness in extended, heavy rains.
- Simple pole structure is sturdy in winds
- Two large vestibules provide plenty of gear storage
- Two large doors make life with a partner easier
- Double dry entry
- Anatomical floor shape for extra elbow room
- Compatible with the 2Lite -> 2Lite Trek Conversion Kit to pitch with your trekking poles for additional 4oz of weight savings
- Compatible with internal guy lines
- Capacity: 2 person
- Floor Dimensions: 89" L x 42"/50"/40" W (head/shoulders/foot)
- Floor Area: 28.45 sq ft + 10.5 sq ft vestibule
- Interior Height: 41"
- Packed dimensions: 13" x 5", packed pole length: 12"
Weight: 2lbs 10oz (trail), 2lbs 14.2oz (packed)
- Tent Body Fabric: 15D Nylon no-see-um mesh
- Floor Fabric: 20D Nylon Ripstop PU 1200mm
- Fly Fabric: 15D Nylon Ripstop Sil/PU
- Poles: 1 DAC Featherlite NSL 8.5mm, 1 DAC Featherlite NSL 9.0mm