Ships in 1-2 business days | Based in Biddeford, Maine | Est. 2010
The most streamlined pack imaginable for technical ice and alpine climbers, the 2400 Ice Pack weighs less than a (frozen) liter of water and has exactly what you need—nothing more (no frills, no gizmos, no fancy "extras"). Made from ultra-durable, 100% waterproof Dyneema® Composite Fabrics (formerly Cuben Fiber), it’s a top choice for fast and dirty day trips. Fortify your pack with our Stuff Sacks for a waterproof finish.
We can custom fit this pack for skiers by adding reinforced fully-woven Dyneema® side panels, bottom and ski holsters. Add $100 and allow three weeks for delivery.
- Ice Pack constructed with Dyneema® Composite Fabrics
- External crampon and ice axe attachment system
- Four external daisy chains
- Removable, contoured aluminum stays
- Dyneema® Hardline shoulder straps with 3/8” closed cell foam and spacer mesh
- 1/4” foam back panel pad
- Compression System
- Roll-Top closure system with side compression straps for vertical compression
- Four side compression straps for horizontal compression
- Top Y-strap compression
- Internal zippered pocket
- Dyneema® Hardline hip belt with 1/8” closed cell rigid foam and spacer mesh
- Optional hip belt with gear loops or zippered pockets with #5 YKK zipper
- Adjustable sternum strap with self-tensioning elastic
- Proprietary seam sealing on all side seams and behind all sewn-on pack features
See specs tab for weights and dimensions!