Ships in 1-2 business days | Based in Hong Kong | Est. 2018
This minimalist shelter has everything you need and nothing you don't. Its small footprint allows you to set up practically anywhere. This shelter sets up with a single trekking pole and only 4 stakes, though 5 stakes can be used to maximize interior space.
This shelter is fully bonded not sewn, reducing the number of stitches (and therefore holes) in the fabric. The unique trapezoid shape allows it to be lighter than the more common pyramid or hexamid design. It is ~106" (270cm) on the long side and ~75" (190cm) on the short side. Someone up to 6'4" could fit diagonally.
*Keep in mind that this shelter is made with 0.5oz DCF fabric, which is among the lightest weight shelter fabrics on the market. As with any ultralight material, durability is a trade-off for weight savings (compared to many similar shelters which are made 0.75oz DCF or higher). Please use caution with your site selection.
- Seams, perimeter and tie-outs are fully bonded
- 5 tie outs - can be set up using only 4
- Reinforced at tie outs & end of zipper
- Waterproof zipper
- Reflective guylines
- 0.5oz DCF stuff sack
- DCF repair tape
***Discounts are not available on this product.
- Capacity: 1 person
- Floor Dimensions: 106″L x 75″W | 270cm x 190cm
- Interior peak height: 47" | 110cm or higher
- Packed Size: 10" x 7" x 3" (uncompressed)
- Pole setup: 1 pole (not included), 110+cm
Weight: ~5.6oz | 160g (without guylines), 6.5oz (packed)
- Body Fabric: 0.5oz Dyneema® Composite Fabric
- Tie-out Reinforcements: 2.92oz DCF
- Zipper: Matte Waterproof YKK