Ships in 1-2 business days | Based in Tampa, FL | Est. 2013
Named after a 19,000 ft active strato-volcano in Southern Peru, ‘Misti’ is best for fall or spring weather. The water-resistant fabric with water repellant finish takes care of occasional rains while the medium weight fleece lining keeps you warm. ‘Misti’ keeps nipping winds at bay while being very breathable. The striking colors and contrasting fleece make you want to wear them to the next party.
- 2 layer 4-way stretch fabric
- Water-resistant face fabric with durable water repellant (DWR) finish
- 165 gsm fleece lining
- Passes rain test AATCC 35
- Face Fabric – 86 % Polyester, 14% Spandex ; Fleece – 100 % Polyester
- Wind resistant yet highly breathable
- Air permeability < 10 CFM
- Twin zippered, hand-warmer pockets
- Pit zips for improved venting and temperature control
- Adjustable attached hood
- YKK dual color vislon zippers, Velcro cuff adjusters, hem cinch cord.
- Weight - 645 gm ( 22.7 oz) - Women's Medium