Ships in 1-2 business days | Based in Vermont | Est. 1978
Hiking doesn’t always mean epic plans or ultra-technical gear. Sometimes it just involves a day pack, a cup of coffee and cute little forest friends to cheer you along as you stroll in the great outdoors (or indoors, we’re not judging). These cozy, fun, micro crew hiking socks have just the right amount of cushioning for long-haul comfort but are built with everyday play in mind.
- Performance Fit: No slipping, no bunching, and no blisters
- Fine Gauge Knitting: Unprecedented durability and our unique “put it on, forget it’s on” feel
- Fast Action Wicking: Pulls moisture away from skin. Fast drying
- All Weather Performance: Cool in the summer, warm in the winter
- Guaranteed For Life: No strings. No conditions. For life.
- Merino Wool is fast drying, breathable and odor resistant for all-day comfort
- Height: Micro Crew
- Weight: Lightweight
- Small: US Women's 4.5-7
- Medium: US Women's 7.5-9.5
- Large: US Women's 10-11.5
- 54% Nylon, 43% Merino Wool, 3% Spandex Lycra
Wash and Care: Machine wash in warm water on gentle cycle with socks inside-out. Do not bleach. Tumble dry on low or hang dry. Do not dry clean.
***Buy one pair of Darn Tough Socks and get a second pair 25% off. To redeem, add all items to your cart and use code " socksonsocks" at checkout. Can't be used in conjunction with other discount codes.