Ships in 1-2 business days | Based in Vermont | Est. 1978
This is the only bear your feet will want to encounter when you’re exploring the great outdoors. A lightly cushioned hiking sock with all the anti-funk qualities of Merino Wool, the Bear Town gives you freedom and flex to hike your way out of any unexpected encounter on the trail.
- Performance Fit: No slipping, no bunching, and no blisters
- Fine Gauge Knitting: Unprecedented durability and our unique “put it on, forget it’s on” feel
- Fast Action Wicking: Pulls moisture away from skin. Fast drying
- All Weather Performance: Cool in the summer, warm in the winter
- Guaranteed For Life: No strings. No conditions. For life.
- Merino Wool is fast drying, breathable and odor resistant for all-day comfort
- Height: Micro Crew
- Weight: Lightweight
- Small: US Women's 4.5-7
- Medium: US Women's 7.5-9.5
- Large: US Women's 10-11.5
- 54% Nylon 43% Merino Wool 3% Lycra Spandex
Wash and Care: Machine wash in warm water on gentle cycle with socks inside-out. Do not bleach. Tumble dry on low or hang dry. Do not dry clean.
***Buy one pair of Darn Tough Socks and get a second pair 25% off. To redeem, add all items to your cart and use code " socksonsocks" at checkout. Can't be used in conjunction with other discount codes.