Ships in 1-2 business days | Based in Los Angeles, CA | Est. 2015
The Vaer Classic Watch represents a commitment to functional simplicity and the freedom that comes from living with less. In an era where watches track timezones, count calories and send emails - our goal was to build one that simply told the time and worked anywhere. This not only meant engineering the watch to be watertight and durable, but also designing a visual aesthetic that’s refined enough to complement any style. From trail to the ocean to the office, this watch is ready to handle anything.
This watch comes with a CHARCOAL band, and a secondary NATO-style band of your color choice. Our standard band is made from a dense nylon weave that is waterproof, comfortable and strong enough to withstand 450 pounds of direct tension.
● Watch Case - 40mm diameter, 9.4mm thickness
● Case Material - 316L stainless steel
● Depth Rating - 10 ATM - 100 meters or 328 feet
● Watch Movement - Swiss Quartz Ronda 763
● Crown - 3mmx6mm, screwdown with crosshatching
● Glass - Scratch-resistant Sapphire crystal