Ships in 1-2 business days | Based in Gainesville, GA | Est. 2010
Goosefeet Gear's waterproof over-booties are specifically designed as a rugged shell for their DOWN SOCKS, so you can wear them around camp and for those midnight calls of nature. A sil-nylon upper with a shock-cord drawstring at the top seals out rain, snow, and the cold. A second draw-cord at the ankle helps cinch the over-booties around the socks.
Choose between ROBIC or TOUGHTEK sole, depending on how rugged or ultra-light you’d like your over-booties to be.
- Removable closed-cell foam insole gives extra foot protection when walking around camp
- Waterproof fabrics (However, if you would like for these over-booties to be completely waterproof, you will need to seam seal them yourself)
- ROBIC fabric is strong, yields exceptional tear strength and is incredibly abrasion resistant thanks to a ripstop reinforcement grid on top of the base fabric
- TOUGHTEK sets the standard for abrasion resistant grip. It is a more rugged option and is non-slip in wet, dry, hot and cold conditions. *TOUGHTEK increases the total weight of the over-booties; weighing in at over twice what a Robic pair would weigh
***Discounts are not available on Goosefeet Gear products.
- Small: Men's 5-6.5 / Women's 6-7.5
- Medium: Men's 7-9 / Women's 8-10
- Large: Men's 9.5-12 / Women's 10.5-13
- X-Large: Men's 13-15 / Women's 14+
Weight: ~2oz (Robic in medium), 4.5oz (Toughtek in medium)
- Silnylon upper
- Robic or Toughtek sole
- Closed-cell foam insole