Ships in 1-2 business days | Based in Mammoth Lakes, CA | Est. 2014
***Returns cannot be accepted on this product.
The super-soft Ridge Merino Wool Boy Short feels great next to your skin and will keep you comfortable throughout the day.
Form meets function in this incredibly flattering go-anywhere, do-anything boy short. It's cozy enough for bedtime, stays put during workouts, provides extra coverage under a skirt and will keep you warm during cold-weather outdoor activity.
- No-flip waistband construction
- Flatlocked seams
- Printed label and removable care label for max comfort
- (m)Force™ technology, a nylon core-spun Merino wool to improve strength and reduce abrasion
- Soft - No itch, premium ultra-fine 18.5 micron fibers feel great against your skin.
- Climate control - Natural temperature regulation means Ridge insulates when it’s cold and lets heat escape when temperatures rise.
- Moisture management - Ridge natural fibers wick moisture away from your skin to prevent clamminess.
- No stink - Due to its antimicrobial qualities, Merino wool naturally and permanently resists odor without the use of chemicals.
- Sun Protection - UPF 50+ certified
Fit: Flattering, cute and comfortable, the Ridge Merino wool boy short underwear is designed fit next to skin.
Sizing (Waist | Hip):
- X-Small: 24-25” | 35-36”
- Small: 26-27” | 37-38”
- Medium: 28-29” | 39-40”
- Large: 30-31” | 41-42”
- X-Large: 32-34” | 43-44”
Weight: ~2oz (in size medium)
Materials: 84% Merino wool, 12% Nylon, 4% Spandex
Care: Machine Wash Warm or Cold, Hang Dry, Do not bleach or dry clean, Iron on Low Wool Setting.