Ships in 1-2 business days | Based in Framington, MA | Est. 2018
Alpha® Direct serves well as a top that is both a restorative and active layer. Breathability below is just as desirable as breathability above. The result: an ultralight camp pant that will forever live in your pack. Simple elastic waist band, functional back pocket for headlamp or to store smaller valuables, stylish fit.
- Two roomy front pockets for hand warming
- Straight-Leg fit, and cover-stitched hem
- Zippered back pocket; big enough for smaller items
- Minimalist Elastic Waistband
***Discounts are not available on Vado Apparel products.
Sizing (Waist | Hip | Front Rise):
- X-Small: 28" | 32" | 8.875"
- Small: 31" | 35" | 9.375"
- Medium: 34" | 38" | 9.875"
- Large: 37" | 41" | 10.625"
- X-Large: 41" | 45" | 11.375"
Weight: ~5oz (size Medium)
Materials: Polartec Alpha Direct 60gsm (Teal) or 90gsm (Black, Sage)
Made in the USA
Care: Alpha Direct is not recommended for hiking off trail. Machine wash cold. Tumble dry low.
For less impact: Wear Longer. Wash Less. Hang Dry.
Do not use bleach or fabric softener. Do not iron or dry clean.