***SHIPS DIRECTLY FROM ENLIGHTENED EQUIPMENT in 3-4 business days | Based in Winona, MN | Est. 2009
The ultimate 2-person quilt! With a closed footbox and individual draft control, the Accomplice is the perfect quilt for couples looking to lighten their load on the trail. A proprietary draft blocker at the head end keeps warmth inside, and the individual neck and side openings allow each person to adjust for comfort in a wide range of temperatures.
The Accomplice is a quilt, not a sleeping bag, which means it's designed to be used with a sleeping pad to provide insulation underneath you, between you and the ground. The Accomplice doesn't have zippers or built-in hoods, saving weight and space in your pack. The Accomplice comes with Standard Accomplice Straps.
- Proprietary draft blocker between the neck closures keeps warm air inside
- Pad attachment system uses elastic straps and clips on each side of the quilt to keep it secure on a sleeping pad and lock out drafts on cold nights.
- Snap and drawcord neck closure lets you fine-tune draft control.
- Unique U-shaped continuous baffles keep the down where you need it, all night long.
- Silnylon Stuff Sack (.3oz-.8oz)
- 100% cotton storage bag
- 2 Elastic Straps (0.4oz each - One Straight, One Loop)
Stuffed, finished and inspected in Winona, MN. Shells are imported.
- Length: 72" (Regular), 78" (Long), 84" (XLong)
- Circumference: 86"
- Regular: 42.52oz
- Long: 45.69oz
- XLong: 48.74oz
- Regular: 36.75oz
- Long: 39.52
- XLong: 42.09oz
- Regular: 30.98oz
- Long: 33.25oz
- XLong: 35.47oz
- Regular: 25.17oz
- Long: 27.00oz
- XLong: 28.85oz
- 10D nylon fabric
850fp down (Ethically sourced from an RDS certified supplier. Down product weights may vary +/- 3% due to production variances.)