Ships in 1-2 business days | Based in Chandler, AZ | Est. 2011
Supai Adventure Gear is proud to introduce their fully redesigned ultralight carbon fiber Olo Packrafting Paddle. This paddle perfectly complements the Canyon Flatwater and Matkat packrafts. Just like their rafts, Supai strove to redefine what is possible in terms of weight while maintaining performance. Their packraft paddle is the lightest on the market, while still providing a full-length profile (~78.5 inches, 200 cm). When combined, the packraft and paddle create a water-worthy kit that weighs an astonishingly light 38.5 ounces. Their raft/paddle combination has an equivalent weight to some of their competitors' boats.
- Scooped blade to move more water with each stroke
- Larger surface area
- Foam insert that allows the blade to float
Note: All paddles will have some wrinkles around the insert due to complications with the carbon fiber molding process. These wrinkles do not affect the performance of the paddle.
***Discounts are not available on Supai Paddles
- Total Shaft length: 51"
- Longest Shaft section: 19"
- Total Paddle length: 78.5" (~200 cm)
- Blade measurements
- 7.5 inches X 13.75 inches
- With insert 7.5 inches X 15.25 inches
- Carbon fiber paddle blade 3.5 ounces each
- Pair of blades 7 ounces
- Blades with shaft 14.5 ounces
- Carbon fiber blades
- Aluminum shaft