Ships in 1-2 business days | Based in Biddeford, Maine | Est. 2010
Designed for passionate, goal-oriented thru hikers and backpackers, the Echo II Tarp provides the ultimate in lightweight shelter versatility. With its tight catenary cut, sealed ridgeline and double reinforced tie-outs, this ultralight tarp tent is perfect for skilled adventurers ready to take the next step toward total freedom in the outdoors. It provides almost 70 square feet of coverage, but weighs less than a glass of water. Pitch it in a variety of configurations using hiking or tent poles or even tie it out to trees. Set up takes two to five minutes. Available in Classic White or Spruce Green. Stakes sold separately.
- Catenary curve ridgeline with taped, bonded and sealed felled seam
- Comes with Medium DCF8 Stuff Sack
- Fully bonded radial double reinforced tie-outs
- Fully bonded double reinforced ridgeline tie-outs
- Three interior ridgeline D-rings
- D-rings on all tie-outs for accessory attachment
- Metal O-ring ridgeline tie-out for attachment to trekking or tent poles
- Military grade snaps on front corner tie-outs for beak attachment
- Custom-made ultralight UHMWPE guylines with line-locks
See specs tab for details!