Ships in 1-2 business days | Based in Medford, OR | Est. 2014
Why not hike in a skirt? When you have something that’s stretchy and durable, like the Purple Rain Adventure Skirt, it’s an easy choice. These skirts are perfect for hiking but also backpacking, running, backyard barbecues and even professional networking events. Hand sewn with love in Oregon, these adventure skirts feature side pockets with a Velcro closure to fit your smart phone, keys and an energy bar.
Note: All olive skirts and medium & large black skirts have a black waistband NOT a gray waistband. Also note that the spruce green is a tad thicker of a fabric than the black. Spruce skirts are slightly Darker than photo indicates!
- Constructed with durable materials to keep up with all your outdoor adventures.
- Lightweight materials let you focus on nature, not your load.
- Moisture wicking knit waistband keeps you dry and cool with anti-microbial finish spandex.
- Dual access pockets fit most standard size smart phones, maps and snacks.
- DWR finish resists raindrops and other moisture.
- Purple & Olive: 74% polyester, 22% nylon, 4% spandex. 160 gsm
- Black: 88% Polyester/12% Spandex blend and DWR finish. 130 gms
Comfy and cute. Airy and easy when nature calls. Pockets for your essentials. Grab a skirt for your next adventure.
Care Instructions: Machine wash cool. Hang dry.
Returns: Return new, unused product within 30 days.