Ships in 1-2 business days | Based in Centerville, UT | Est. 2007A 3/4 length version of the Inertia XL™ sheds every ounce possible and hits the sweet spot where ultralight meets super comfortable. he built-in pillow, integrated side rails, customizable pressure and supportive design elevate comfort, the carefully thought out wave sections cushion side sleepers’ knees, and the tapered lower edge allows legs to lie neutrally. Deep welds up the thermal efficiency, and patent-pending Loft Pocket Technology positions the chambers to maximize your sleeping bag’s performance while minimizing pad weight.
- Minimalist Design: Advanced patterning removes all extraneous material to creates an ultralight, minimalist design that delivers comfort and support for only 10.5 oz. and packs to 3” x 7”.
- Body Mapping: Advanced patterning places chambers only where padding is needed and eliminates them where they are not, allowing us to shed significant weight without sacrificing comfort.
- Loft Pockets: Empty spaces between the chambers serve as expansion zones that allow your sleeping bag to fully loft beneath you, maximizing its thermal performance.
- The Right Size:: At 48” long, the streamlined size is tapered to fit the body and allows the pad to be used inside or outside of your sleeping bag.
- Inflation and Deflation: : Pad rapidly inflates in as few as 2-4 breaths, and a hand pump is included for more rapid inflation and the ability to reach a higher PSI. The valve’s intelligent design allows for micro adjustments to fine tune pressure and comfort..
- Patch Kit included for emergency repairs