Ships in 1-2 business days | Based in Austin, TX | Est. 1998
A sleek, simple ultralight solo shelter to keep you snug as a bug in a weatherproof ripstop rug.
The One is back, and even more determined to keep you dry without weighing you down. Features include factory-taped seams, reflective pull-outs, robust zippers, and fully-rigged lines. Easy to set up, rugged, spacious and less than two pounds, The One is the shelter of your minimalist dreams.
- Easy side entry, both doors now open for max ventilation
- Factory-taped seams
- Bathtub floor
- Great headroom (and shoulder room)
- Fits tall people
- Big vestibule with great protection
- Lightweight, with full protection from rain and bugs
- Excellent ventilation to minimize condensation
- Catenary cut for quick, taut setup
- Highly adjustable pitch
- Interior clothes line and flashlight loop
- Reflective tie-outs for additional lines for high winds and to create more interior space
- Ability to furl the vestibule for views when no rain expected
- Tensioners with reflective line make it easy to get a taut setup
- Reflective guy lines knotted so they can be handled with gloves
- Zipper pulls have reflective lines added for easier handling
- Large mesh internal pocket for personal items
- Side-wall tie outs for storm proofing and extra interior space
- Minimum of 6 stakes required for setup
- Uses any trekking poles set to 125 cm, tip down
***Discounts are not available on Gossamer Gear products.
- Capacity: 1
- Dimensions: 84" L x 33"/21" W (head/foot) x 45" H (interior height at ridgeline)
- Length of Ridgeline: 43"
- Bathtub Floor Edge to Tip of Vestibule: 35"
- Packed size: 5" x 10"
Weight: 17.7oz (shelter weight, includes guylines)
- Tent body & floor: Custom 10D Nylon Ripstop SIL/PU fabric waterproof to at least 1800mm
- Guylines: 1.8mm reflective nylon sheath 1mm dyneema core
- #3 TPU Waterproof Zipper
- Tensioners: ITW lineloc3 all main tie outs
Pairs Well With: LT5 Three Piece Carbon Trekking Poles