These On The Shelf 20° Revelations use 850 DownTek treated down, and have a 10D Navy shell, and a 10D Charcoal liner.
With an amazing balance of low weight, and high functionality, the Revelation is the choice when you need one piece of gear that will go anywhere you do. When it’s cold, cinch down the sides with our pad attachment system. When it’s warm, open the zippered footbox completely and use this quilt like a blanket. Choose this Revelation to meet your performance needs, without carrying any unnecessary weight. The Revelation is the most versatile quilt available and is perfect for hikers, canoeists, kayakers, climbers, and cyclists who need minimal weight while being able to adapt to any situation. Ships in 1-2 Days
- 20” zipper, and drawstring, to open or close the footbox as needed.
- Pad attachment system using elastic straps, and clips on each side of the quilt, to keep you securely on your pad, and give you the ability to cinch down the sides on those cold nights.
- Snap and drawstring neck closer, fits securely around your shoulders to fine-tune draft control.
- U shaped baffles keep the down where you need it, all night long.
- Half taper design to minimize weight while reflecting the natural shape of the human body.
- Ethically sourced down from an RDS certified supplier that verifies that none of the down in the supply chain is acquired through live plucking or forced-feeding.
- Zero PFC DownTek treated down which helps the down resist moisture longer, and dry out quicker if it does get wet.
- 10D fabric made of a customized, lightweight and durable nylon that offers breathability and comfort.
- Shell made in China. Filled and finished in Winona, Minnesota.