Ships in 1-2 business days | Based in Austin, TX | Est. 1998
Tough, frameless pack for day trippers and die-hard minimalists.
This is a smaller-volume pack for low-stuff adventures. Maybe you’re doing a day hike and just carrying six or seven of the ten essentials. Or maybe you’re a wilderness warrior whose trail name is “Tent? Who needs a tent?” and thinks nothing of heading out on a backcountry weekend with six energy bars, one pair of socks and a Mylar blanket. Any hiker who wants more of an experience with less luggage will love the Kumo 36.
- Average Total Weight: 21.0 oz / 595 g
- 36 L total capacity
- Dual stretchy shoulder strap pockets
- Recommended for loads of 25 pounds of less
- Made of our custom 70 and 210 denier Robic nylon
- Dual, reachable water bottle pockets
- 4 “D” rings on top allow for strapping a pad or other items on top of the OTT™ closure system
- Ergonomic (Men's and Women's) shoulder strap system matching the award winning Mariposa and Gorilla.
- Detachable fast belt with pockets and two webbing loop heights to adjust fit.
- Rear mesh pocket great for drying gear and other gear storage
- Sewn-in web loops, shock cord, and cord locks for side or back compression
- Grosgrain drinking tube keeper loop are on shoulder straps
- Internal hydration sleeve
- Lashing loop doubles as ice axe holder
Promocodes not available for use on Gossamer Gear products.