Ships in 1-2 business days | Based in Centerville, UT | Est. 2007
A radically different approach to sleeping comfortably on air. There’s nothing like the Inertia X Frame™ - it provides support at key pressure points while eliminating every ounce of unnecessary material. It works especially well inside a sleeping bag where the bag’s loft fills the empty spaces in the pad. The X Frame™ also features a customizable pressure valve with hand-pump for precise comfort.
- Minimalist Design: Advanced patterning removes all extraneous material to creates an ultralight, minimalist design that delivers unparalleled comfort and support.
- Body Mapping: Advanced patterning places chambers only where padding is needed and eliminates them where they are not, allowing us to shed significant weight without sacrificing comfort.
- Loft Pockets: Empty spaces between the chambers serve as expansion zones that allow your sleeping bag to fully loft beneath you, maximizing its thermal performance.
- The Right Size:: At 78” long, the streamlined size is tapered to fit the body and allows the pad to be used inside or outside of your sleeping bag.
- Inflation and Deflation: : Pad rapidly inflates in as few as 5-7 breaths, and a hand pump is included for more rapid inflation and the ability to reach a higher PSI. The valve’s intelligent design allows for micro adjustments to fine tune pressure and comfort.
- Patch Kit included for emergency repairs
For details, see specs tab