Ships in 1-2 business days | Based in Winona, MN | Est. 2009
The Enigma is our lightest quilt, pairing the beloved quilt template of the Revelation with a completely closed footbox. It's the perfect quilt for those who always get cold feet, or those who want a simple, no-fuss design. Thanks to our adjustable pad attachment system, you can kick your feet out or take the quilt with you for late-night stargazing.
The Enigma is a quilt, not a sleeping bag, which means it's designed to be used with a sleeping pad to provide insulation underneath you, between you and the ground. The Enigma doesn't have a zipper or a built-in hood, saving weight and space in your pack.
Black 10D exterior / Purple 10D interior
- Poofy sewn-closed footbox for a no-fuss sleeping experience
- Pad attachment system uses elastic straps and clips on each side of the quilt to keep it secure on your sleeping pad and lock out drafts
- Snap and drawcord neck closure lets you fine-tune draft control
- Unique U-shaped continuous baffles
- 850 DownTek Down
- Zero-PFC DownTek resists moisture and dries out more quickly than untreated down. The down is ethically sourced from an RDS certified supplier
- Ultralight nylon fabric has a DWR finish and has been customized for breathability and comfort
- Handmade in Winona, Minnesota.
***All Enlightened Equipment quilts and sleeping bags are shipped and warehoused directly by our friends at Enlightened Equipment. Their stock levels are our stock levels. While we try our best to always reflect what's available, in the rare instance that a product isn't actually in stock, we will notify you within 24 hours of purchase.
See specs tab for weights, measurements, materials, and sizing