Ships in 1-2 business days | Based in Golden, CO | Est. 1979
Countless hours, thousands of miles, a hundred beers, and one giant beard later and we are proud to introduce the ZERK 40. Co-designed with The Real Hiking Viking, a renowned thru-hiker with thousands of hiking miles under his belt, the ZERK 40 pack stands alone as the ideal combination of weight, durability, comfort, and accessibility.
- 1.5” removable waistbelt
- Large main compartment holds up to 40 liters of gear
- Roll top closure with side compression SR buckles. Opposing SR buckles for self-closing roll top
- Side compression straps for securing load throughout entire pack
- Large side water bottle pockets with angled opening to easily remove and insert items while on the go
- Expansive front mesh pocket for hauling bulky gear
- Large mesh side stash pockets with angled opening for easy reach
- Reflective screen printing and cord loops for low light visibility
- Front cord loops can be configured with bungee cord (included)
- Removable interior laser cut frame sheet (EVA Atilon) allows for rigidity and airflow
- Extra wide shoulder straps with adjustable sternum strap (includes safety whistle)
- 4 Large mesh front pockets on shoulder straps (2 per side)
- EVA foam padded shoulder straps
- Removable bear canaster and accessory over-top webbing straps with SR buckle closure
- Front panel bungee attachment system
- 18.5" x 11.75" x 5.75"
- Waistbelt max 48"
- Torso range 16" - 19"
- 40L with fully extended collar
- 32L with roll-top compressed
- 1lb 13oz (with accessories), 1lb 10oz (without accessories)
- 210d EXTREEMA Recycled Nylon Ripstop (UHMPE)
- Recycled 210d nylon SD oxford
- Nylon 100D x Span 840D stretch mesh