Ships in 1-2 business days | Based in Portland, OR | Est. 2017
Fresh, cool, filtered backcountry water just tastes better. The Vecto allows you to easily collect, store and treat water, using your filter of choice.
The Vecto is light, durable and easy to handle. It is easy to fill with just a couple of scoops, carry to a dry camp or filter on the spot with a 28mm compatible filter. Leave more time to really enjoy your hike or just time at camp with a quick and simple filtering system.
Anyone who has ever used a collapsible container with a standard narrow opening knows how frustrating it is to fill. Cnoc wanted a product that would make it easy to fill a water container even in shallow streams.
- Dual opening design - slider sealed wide opening and standard soda bottle-style screw neck
- Attaches to filters with a 28 mm thread, such as the Sawyer Squeeze, Mini, or Micro, the LifeStraw Flex, and the HydroBlu Versa Flow
- Easy to fill and simple to clean and dry due to the wide opening
- Lightweight and compact
- Tethered cap and slider
- Durable - despite the soft material, the Vecto has a breaking point of 220 lbs
- Operational temperatures: 20°F (-6°C) to 120°F (49°C)
- FDA approved and BPA, BPS, and BPF free
- Capacity: 2L
- Dimensions: 13.5" x 7"
- Packed size: 7" x 2" x 1.5"
- FDA approved TPU
Please note: TPU is a porous material and so is not completely smell free after production, please clean and air prior to use.