Ships in 1-2 business days | Based in Florida
Weighing just 3 ounces, the Squeeze Water Filter ensures you have access to clean water in the backcountry or anywhere in the world. Simply fill up the pouch at a lake, stream, or river, screw the filter directly onto the pouch, and then squeeze the bag to filter water into a bottle.
Rated to 0.1 micron absolute filtration, it removes 99.99999% of all bacteria, such as salmonella, leptospirosis, cholera and E.coli, , removes 99.9999% of all protozoa (such as giardia and cryptosporidium), and it also removes 100% of microplastics.
Backed by a lifetime warranty, the versatile, award-winning Sawyer Squeeze Filter is incredibly simple to use and fits in the palm of your hand, making it ideal for backcountry trekking, international travel, emergency preparedness, and more.
- A versatile source of clean water
- Field maintainable - no replacement parts ever needed
- Superior filtration
- Best uses: Hiking, backpacking, ultralight backpacking, camping, emergency preparedness
- Squeeze filter with push/pull cap
- Backwashing plunger
- Inline adapters
- Drinking straw/gravity tube
- Mesh carrying pouch (can also be used to create gravity water filtration system)
- Two 32oz pouches
- Dimensions: 5.5" (L) x 2" (Dia)
- Thread size: 28mm
- Pore Size: 0.1 micron
- Removes: Bacteria (99.99999%), Protozoa, E. Coli, Giardia, Vibrio cholerea, Salmonella Typhi, Leptospirosis, (99. 9999%) and microplastics
- Filter life: Lifetime warranty
- Filter: Hollow fiber membrane