Ships in 1-2 business days | Based in Steamboat Springs, CO | Est. 2001
Three-season, semi-freestanding, ultralight tent
The award-winning Fly Creek tents have been redesigned from the stakes up, now using solution-dyed fabric that is highly resistant to UV fade and drastically reduces energy consumption and water use during manufacturing, a process that is better for the environment and improves the quality of the tent fabric.
Updated with a larger vertical door entry-arch and steep-wall architecture for more headroom, Fly Creek tents maximize your interior space so you can camp comfortably out in the backcountry. Constructed using ultralight materials with weatherproof, technical features you expect from a three-season tent. The Fly Creek is your go-to, easy-to-setup shelter for ultralight adventures.
- Solution-dyed fabric is highly resistant to UV fade and drastically reduces energy consumption and water use during manufacturing, a process that is better for the environment and improves the quality of the tent fabric
- NEW expanded headroom and larger front entry with updated high-volume architecture and steeper walls
- Increased usable interior space without increasing weight using single-pole DAC Angle SF Hub, plus more usable volume added to the vestibule with vertical door construction
- Simplified setup with proprietary tent corner construction and unique TipLok Tent Buckle™ that combines three functions: secure pole-tip capture, rainfly attachment and tensioner, and stake-out loop
- Dual zipper, single-door with quick-stash door-keeper plus storm flaps on single vestibule door
- Perfect pitch and extra stability with Velcro® tabs that connect fly to pole structure
- Ready to pitch with pre-cut guylines and tensioners attached to fly
- Easy to pitch any time of day with reflective guylines and color-coded webbing on tent corners
- Storage and organizational features include two interior mesh pockets, one oversized media pocket and integrated gear loft loops
- Clean earbud-cord routing from phones or other devices through media pockets located above sleeping area
- Keep interior dry with dual zipper, smooth-closing, dry entry/exit vestibule
- Includes lighter, yet stronger Dirt Dagger UL Tent Stakes with patent pending I-Beam aluminum construction
- Stuff Sack
- Capacity: 1 person
- Floor Dimensions: 86" L x 38/28" W (head/foot)
- Floor Area: 20ft²
- Interior Peak Height: 40" (head), 18" (foot)
- Vestibule Area: 5ft²
- Packed size: 5" x 18.5"
Weight: 2lb (packed), 1lb 11oz (minimum)
- Capacity: 1-2 person
- Floor Dimensions: 86" L x 52/42" W (head/foot)
- Floor Area: 28ft²
- Interior Peak Height: 42"
- Vestibule Area: 8ft²
- Packed size: 6" x 19.5"
Weight: 2lb 4oz (packed), 1lb 15oz (minimum)
- Fly & Floor fabric: solution-dyed water-repellent silicone treated nylon ripstop with a 1200mm water-resistant, polyurethane coating
- Tent Body fabric: solution-dyed nylon ripstop breathable and polyester mesh
- Waterproof, solvent-free polyurethane taped seams (No PVC or VOCs)
- Poles: DAC Featherlite NFL pole system and hub pole design
Fly Creek HV UL SDF Tent from Big Agnes on Vimeo.