Ships in 1-2 business days | Based in Austin, TX | Est. 1998
A sleek, simple ultralight two person shelter to keep you snug as a bug in a weatherproof ripstop rug.
The Two has space for two and can keep you dry without weighing you down. Features include factory-taped seams, reflective pull-outs, robust zippers, and fully-rigged lines. Easy to set up, rugged, spacious and less than 2lbs. Both sides have doors for easy access and maximum ventilation.
- Lightweight, with full protection from rain and bugs
- Factory-taped seams
- Bathtub floor
- Can fit two 25" wide inflatable pads
- Main body and floor have 1800mm waterproof UTS coating
- Great headroom (and shoulder room)
- Fits tall people
- Big vestibule with great protection
- Easy side entry
- Excellent ventilation with four doors to open to minimize condensation
- Catenary cut for quick, taut setup
- Highly adjustable pitch
- Interior clothes line and flashlight loop
- Reflective tie-outs for additional lines for high winds
- Ability to furl the vestibule for views when no rain expected
- Tensioners with reflective line make it easy to get a taut setup
- Reflective guy lines knotted so they can be handled with gloves
- Zipper pulls have reflective lines added for easier handling
- 2 large mesh internal pockets for personal items
- Uses any trekking poles set to 125 cm, tip down
***Discounts are not available on Gossamer Gear products.
- Capacity: 2
- Dimensions: 84" L x 48"/42" W (head/foot) x 43" H (interior height at ridgeline)
- Length of Ridgeline: 64"
- Bathtub Floor Edge to Tip of Vestibule: 35"
- Packed size: 5" x 11"
Weight: 23.5oz (shelter weight, includes guylines)
- Tent body & floor: Custom 10D Nylon SIL/PU fabric waterproof to at least 1800mm
- Guylines: 1.8mm reflective nylon sheath, 1mm dyneema core
- Tensioners: ITW lineloc3 all main tie outs
Pairs Well With: LT5 Three Piece Carbon Trekking Poles