Ships in 1-2 business days | Based in Korea (Helinox USA based in San Francisco, CA) | Est. 2009
Helinox' lightest and most packable chair, the Chair Zero delivers outstanding comfort, strength, and support for just 17 ounces.
The Helinox Chair Zero weighs just 1.1 pounds and packs smaller than a water bottle for easy transport in a backpack or bag. The chair frame is constructed from DAC aluminum alloy and can hold up to 265 pounds. The chair seat and carrying sack are made from durable, lightweight, UV-resistant ripstop polyester.
Setup is fast and easy, thanks to a single internal bungee cord that self-assembles the poles.
- Small and packable
- Quick setup
- Internal bungee system for easy set-up and stability
- Comes with a carrying sack for easy storage and transport
- Load Capacity: 265 lbs
- Dimensions: 11" H x 14" W x 9.5" D
- Packed size: 16.5" x 3.5"
- Fabric: Ripstop Polyster
- Poles: DAC Aluminum Alloy
- Joints: Fibre-Reinforced Nylon 66