Ships in 1-2 business days | Based in West Valley City, UT | Est. 2017
At 28 liters of capacity, the MILE hits a sweet spot for an all day daypack or an ultralight overnight pack. Or even just as a commuter pack for around town! The MILE offers comfort and convenience with a padded back panel and front access zippered pocket for storing small items.
- Durable Lycra front pocket
- ECOPAK™ construction from top to bottom
- Front YKK Aquaguard zipper pocket with inner pocket organizer
- Foam core back panel for structure (sewn inside the pack)
- Collar roll top with non-snagging velcro
- Adjustable side cords for securing taller items in the side pockets
- Single adjustable 3/8” top compression strap
- 2.5” wide x 1/4” thick shoulder straps that don’t sacrifice comfort
- Sternum strap w/ whistle buckle
- Trekking pole loops with upper bungee tie-off
- Low profile side pockets
***Discounts are not available on Waymark Packs.
- Volume: 28 Liters (total including all pockets & the top rolled tightly 2-3x)
- Main Body: 22 Liters
- Exterior Pockets: 6 Liters
- Dimensions: 11” wide x 5” deep x 25.5” tall, fully unrolled
- Recommended maximum load capacity: 12-15 lbs
Sizing: One size fits most, technical torso measurement is 12-14”. Also a great choice for smaller hikers and kids.
- Body: Recycled ECOPAK EPX200 & EPX70 fabrics
- Front pocket: Lycra mesh ('21 version) or Ultra mesh ('22 update)