Ships in 1-2 business days | Based in Gdynia, PL | Est. 1989
With a comfort temperature at 50°F, this bag will be your ally in spring and summer. Packed with features that will keep you warm and comfortable: down-filled from hood to toe, with a shark-fin foot box and a full length zipper that opens bottom and top. An inside pocket protects your belongings, while its fluorescent puller glows in the dark. The outer layer made of Pertex® Quantum is not only ultra-light but also extremely durable. Fasten the zip, curl up, snug and warm and enjoy a good night’s sleep.
- Left zip
- Zipper garage
- Zip slider with anti-snag system
- Down-filled zip insulating tube
- Mummy shape
- Anatomical, shark fin foot box design
- 3D shaped hood design
- 2 different hood draw cords for comfortable adjustment in the dark
- Construction: H-shaped chamber design
- Separately filled front and bottom
- Inner zipped mesh pocket with a noctilucent puller
- Can be opened and ventilated at the footbox
- Can be combined with other sleeping bags
- Hang loops for storage and drying
- Stuff sack
- Storage sack
- Temperature rating: 50°F
- Length: 80" (fits up to 6'1" individual)
- Shoulder/hip width: 30"
- Foot width: 20"
- Packed size: 7" x 5"
Weight: 17.5oz (total), 7oz (fill weight)
- Fabric: Pertex® Quantum 0.86 oz/y², 15-denier ripstop, DWR finish (100% nylon)
- Insulation: 850 Fill Power ethically sourced Polish goose down
- Hardware: #5 coil YKK® zip with 2 self-locking sliders