Ships in 1-2 business days | Based in Biddeford, Maine | Est. 2010
Born of necessity, we built the ultralight, ultra durable, minimalist, expedition-style Dyneema® Duffel because we couldn’t find one anywhere. Designed with mountain guides and explorers in mind, this narrow, long duffel fits into a Paris Expedition Sled—the standard for big mountaineering trips. Yet, it leaves 12 inches in the sled so guides can carry a CMC or a couple gallons of fuel. Drag this nearly indestructible beast upside down, pull it through airport terminals or lug it around basecamp; it won’t fail you.
- Removable handle attachment
- Removable shoulder strap
- #10 Waterproof YKK Zipper
- 1/8" Rigid closed cell foam padded bottom
- Internal compression straps for assisted closure
- Two exterior zippered pockets on both ends
- Two full length daisy chains
See specs tab for details!