Ships in 1-2 business days | Based in Winona, MN | Est. 2009
These On The Shelf Hoodlums are available in size Large and use 2.0oz or 4.0oz CLIMASHIELD™ APEX synthetic insulation and have a 10D Navy exterior with a 10D Charcoal accent. GREEN AND BLACK.
The Hoodlum is designed to be the perfect head warming accessory for your Enlightened Equipment quilt or sleeping bag, though it can also be used entirely on its own when out on an adventure. Using our ultralight breathable fabrics and synthetic insulation for warmth, the Hoodlum will keep your head and face warm in all situations, wet or dry. The face enclosure can be left open or snapped closed to allow more or less airflow as desired. A thin and light shock cord runs over the forehead and around to the back of the hood allowing you to comfortably secure it to your head and still have a full range of motion without obstructing visibility. When you want the hood to cover your eyes to sleep, just pull the cord over the front of the hood and cinch it down tight.
- 10D fabric made of a customized, lightweight, and durable nylon that offers breathability (approx. 10 cfm) and comfort while blocking moderate wind.
- Ultralight design and materials resulting in weights starting at just 1.3oz.
- CLIMASHIELD™ APEX synthetic insulation.
- Adjustable shock cord to secure the Hoodlum to your head or flip to the front and close the opening over your eyes.
- Snaps down the front of the collar to close when the temperature drops.