Ships in 1-2 business days | Based in Winona, MN | Est. 2009
For cold feet and colder nights, Enlightened Equipment brings you the Torrid Booties, a sleeping staple in foot comfort. Built using ultralight fabrics and continuous filament CLIMASHIELD™ APEX synthetic insulation, Torrid Booties offer great all-weather performance and moisture tolerance. It’s also easy to wash your Torrid Booties of dirt, sweat, and oil.
The ankle closure features a thin shock cord and cordlock to secure the Torrid Booties on your feet. When you’re not using them, the Torrid Booties pack down small to fit just about anywhere in your pack. Like any sock, Torrid Booties aren’t meant for walking around outside your shelter.
- Built with no sewn-through seams to eliminate cold spots
- Customized 10D nylon used for the interior and exterior, making these booties feel silky smooth on your feet
- Adjustable shock cord at the ankle to keep warmth in and drafts out
***Discounts are not available on this particular Enlightened Equipment product.
- Small: Men's 4-5.5 | Women's 5.5-7
- Medium: Men's 6-7.5 | Women's 7.5-9
- Large: Men's 8-9 | Women's 9.5-10.5
- X-Large: Men's 9.5-11.5 | Women's 11-13
Weight: 2oz (medium)
- 10D nylon fabric
- 4oz/yd² CLIMASHIELD™ APEX insulation