Ships in 1-2 business days | Based in Vermont | Est. 1978
Darn Tough took a post-worthy mountain view and put it on a Merino Wool hiking sock. This lightweight masterpiece has cushioning in all the right places and is knit for heavy mileage. They can't tell you where Sunset Ridge is located - that's inside beta for locals only - but feel free to try and find it. You've got an unconditional lifetime guarantee's worth of time to search.
- Performance Fit: No slipping, no bunching, and no blisters
- Fine Gauge Knitting: Unprecedented durability and our unique “put it on, forget it’s on” feel
- Fast Action Wicking: Pulls moisture away from skin. Fast drying
- All Weather Performance: Cool in the summer, warm in the winter
- Guaranteed For Life: No strings. No conditions. For life.
- Merino Wool is fast drying, breathable and odor resistant for all-day comfort
- Height: Micro Crew
- Weight: Lightweight
- Medium: US Men's 8-9.5 | Women's 10-11.5
- Large: US Men's 10-12 | Women's 12-14
- X-Large: US Men's 12.5-14.5
- 52% Nylon, 45% Merino Wool, 3% Lycra Spandex
Wash and Care: Machine wash in warm water on gentle cycle with socks inside-out. Do not bleach. Tumble dry on low or hang dry. Do not dry clean.
***Buy one pair of Darn Tough Socks and get a second pair 25% off. To redeem, add all items to your cart and use code " socksonsocks" at checkout. Can't be used in conjunction with other discount codes.