Ships in 1-2 business days | Based in Baltimore, MD | Est. 2021
With a loose t-shirt-like fit and UPF50+ fabric, you’ll stay comfy all day whether you’re exploring a new trail close to home or far away. The smart lay-flat seam design, kangaroo-style front pocket, and breathable hood are constructed from breathable, protective fabric. The hood is large enough to cover not just the top of your head but also the sides of your face. Town Shirt added a button and loop closure underneath your chin in case of wind.
- UPF 50+
- Moisture wicking & quick drying
- Flat seams on the shoulders to help reduce chafing
- Kangaroo style pocket
- Thumb hole cuffs
- True-To-Trail Print
Fit: Unisex sizing, styled to run large. If between sizes or a tighter fit is preferred, size down.
About the prints:
- Inspired by Casa De Luna, this print features Manzanita trees and shrubs to commemorate the landscape around the home where trail angel legends Terry and Joe Anderson hosted nearly 20,000 PCT hikers for over 20 years.
- Inspired by the Continental Divide Trail, this print features the 3 of the state flowers from the CDT. The Bitterroot, Columbine and Indian Paintbrush come together in a single beautiful print.
- Inspired by the unofficial mascot of the Appalachian Trail the Red Eft.
Sizing* (Width | Length | Sleeve):
- X-Small: 17.5" | 26.5" | 33"
- Small: 19.5" | 27" | 33.75"
- Medium: 2 1.5" | 27.5" | 34.5"
- Large: 23.5" | 28" | 35.25"
- X-Large: 25.5" | 28.5" | 36"
- 2X-Large: 27.5" | 29" | 36.75"
*Measurements of flat garment: Width - flat measurement across Chest & Hip | Length - shoulder to hem | Sleeve - length from center of neck
Materials: 88% Polyester 12% Spandex