Ships in 1-2 business days | Based in Cornelius, Oregon | Est. 2016
When a surface is all you need!
Get your gear up out of the dirt and mud with the Cascade Wild folding table! One piece construction so NO loose parts to misplace and no stuff sack needed. Each end of the table has a 5" strip of high-intensity micro-prismatic reflective tape to act as a reflective beacon when you return to camp after dark.
With a recommended weight limit of 10lbs, these UL tables fit easily in a side water bottle pocket without the need for a stuff sack. Ergonomic design allows table to straddle a log either lengthwise or crosswise. For gourmet food prep, add an accessory cutting board. Need a larger surface? Two or more tables can snap together!
In order to get a flat lay it's helpful to first fold the table in the opposite direction during setup. This takes out the "memory" and allow the table to sit flat. Below is a short video that shows how that works!
- Waterproof and stain-resistant corrugated plastic with air-filled flutes similar to cardboard
- Very high strength-to-weight ratio
- Sized to fit a canister stove, bowl, coffee mug and utensils
- Two or more tables snap together to make a larger surface for meal prep
- Cleans easily with a damp rag
- Melting point 324 degrees fahrenheit - impervious to spilled boiling water
- Recommended weight limit 10 pounds
- Suitable for backpacking, motorcycle camping, hammock camping, kayaking, fishing, climbing, and other outdoor recreation
- 8" x 12" tabletop sits 3 1/4" off the ground
- Folds into a compact 4"x12"x3/4" package
- 100% plastic construction
- Reflective tape
- Hook-and-loop circles and #20 plastic snaps
Pairs Well With: Cutting Board